Monday, January 21, 2008

I miss you, English foods I used to eat for breakfast.


I've been allowing my mind to wander down memory lane, across the Atlantic and into the heart of Lancashire lately. I've decided I'm going to make Shepherd's pie for dinner, some cheese and onion pasties for lunch, and I've been trying (in vain) to find a website that'll mail me Lucozade Sport. *sigh*

In less depressing news, I've decided to buy a new computer! This will not affect my what must be the handful of fans I've acquired thus far...I just wanted to share my happy news. It's going to be a brown one. I like brown.

Also, I'm tired of Joel playing NCAA football on the Gamecube. I thought about hiding it and saying someone broke in and stole it, but he'd probably see through my poorly planned lie.

No comments: