Monday, July 30, 2007

Lay off the Anglo-Saxons, what did they ever do to you?

Today I have the day off work. I considered taking a shower, heading into Target, and wandering around to taunt the various people that have to be there today. But then I realized, I don't want to take a shower. However I am quite bored without Joel here to poke me in the ear, try to pick my nose, make stupid noises, etc. I miss him. I still have seven hours to fill, during which time I will probably take a nap, eat all the food we have, and watch Good Eats. Oh, to have days off work!

1 comment:

Kassie said...

If you have time off in the future, you should rush to Blockbuster and watch Hot Fuzz. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. When I saw it in theaters, we were the only people who laughed at the He-Man reference. 'Twas quite sad.