Friday, July 27, 2007

Only if you would consider Tom Selleck distinguished.

I'm still partially recovering from Joel and I's adventurous hike in Saguaro National Park. Though I had a large brimmed hat and sunblock with me, I still managed to get a nice burn on my arms and neck. I'm now watching Alton Brown teach me how to make sushi while I mildly wonder if he's as nerdy in person as he is on TV. My guess: probably. I do not want to go to work tomorrow, and I'm ready to go back to Lincoln. That, in short, is how I'm feeling right now.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

But was it an Athens-type sunburn. Maybe you should invest in some sort of translucent pod that would shield you from the sun. Although it might not exist yet, so you'd have to invent it...in which case, I've found your life's calling and would like a reward for doing so. Your opinion on what I should do as a career will suffice as a reward. Cheers!