Wednesday, January 9, 2008

That's right, no ear holes. Dino uses heat sensors to track his victims.

So I've been paying close attention to the election these last few months, and I've come to a conclusion. The fact that the majority of Americans get all of their campaign information through the laughably skewed and deplorably inadequate media filter is a real shame indeed. Stop giving me sound bites. Stop giving me clips of this guy or that gal flip-flopping on some major issue. Stop spending fifteen hours analyzing whether or not Hillary Clinton did, in fact, shed a tear. The fact that you and your fellow hosts think Obama is comparable to JFK couldn't matter less to me.

Is there no other way to get the information I'm looking for? Could someone, anyone, for once, tell me the truth without first consulting his or her army of advisors? Voting's a big deal. It's an important decision and one that we're stuck with for the next four years. I don't want to feel like I'm being duped or having the wool pulled over my eyes. I can handle the truth.

1 comment:

jsis said...

Exactly.
Thank you.