Monday, October 29, 2007

Sweet shoes, man.

For those of you who read this and don't already know, I'll be spending the summer in London with none other than my bestest pal Chauncey. We will start a blog to keep everyone updated, and its coolness just might rival that of this blog's. But probably not. We plan on staying till August and will hopefully work in a hostel so we won't have to pay rent. (yes, I said a hostel. No, we won't get tortured and/or have our Achilles tendons severed. No worries.) So hurrah for seeing England again! Cheers!

3 comments:

jsis said...

I love to find out your plans on your website. That's why I check it so often. I thought Chauncy had other plans? It would be great if she goes.
Love,
YOUR MOM

Chauncey said...

I'm not sure yet if I am going...I'm leaning towards doing this with Katie, but haven't made a decision yet!! I really want to!!

Anonymous said...

Nice detail on the Chuck's, but you have WAY too much time on your hands