Friday, August 10, 2007

Dino retaliates on my behalf

So I had this really weird dream last night. I was at a pool with some friends, but they were all from high school. This is the first weird part of the dream, as in high school I wasn't actually friends with anyone who was in the dream. Okay so anyway, we were swimming at the pool and for some reason I had my entire collection of Harry Potter books there with me. To, I guess, you know, do some swimming and reading. Well they all fall in the water (shocker!) and I start freaking out because they're getting soaked. So one of the "friends", I don't recall who, jumped in the pool and tried to dive for them. No luck. Finally a pool lady fished them out with a net but I was still hysterical because they were all wet and ruined. So my question to you, readers, is this: on a scale of one to Battlestar Galactica, how dorky does this dream make me? You decide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't there was I?? I would have been freaking out right along with you had I been!! The dream doesn't make you dorky...it makes me giggle and love you even more!!

jsis said...

Has Joel been picking your nose again??